Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Keren's Korner


So with Mark starting the blog – and doing a fantastic job with the videos and park summaries – I kind of felt like I needed to contribute. It occurred to me that I should write about things that I like but that Mark has no interest in. (Trust me, a lot things fall into that category!) This will mostly include reviews on restaurants, movies and books - and so Keren’s Korner was born. (Disclaimer - Mark has seen way more movies that me and will definitely have an opinion - however - his opinions are usually very different from mine.)

The blog should be a great outlet for me, since I normally can’t discuss things like food with Mark (he's a bit picky!) Also it is possible (however unlikely) that someone else might find it entertaining. Because it’s tougher to critique food and movies after you’ve eaten or seen them, I’ll probably start with books. Along the way, I may decide to blog about something else entirely. I’m leaving it completely up to what may be.

Also, I welcome comments or recommendations. I’ll do my best to try / read / see / eat what I can. I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment