Thursday, March 11, 2010

WE ARE BACK!

Sorry it took so long but we have a lot of content to update the blog with.

First, the reason for the delay... After our 2009 Vegas trip, we wanted to make a big post with a lot of pictures, loads of reviews and a fantastic video of Vegas at night set to Sinatra’s "Luck be a Lady". After working on the video for weeks, we tried to post it on YouTube. Shortly after, we were informed that since the rights to that song belong to WMG (Warner Music Group), we weren't allowed to use the song. Apparently, WMG doesn't allow any song they have the rights to to be posted online. So I would like to say officially....FUCK YOU WMG!

So after multiple attempts to re-cut the video with different songs, I conceded that if I could not make the video I wanted to make, I wasn't going to post one. Although I don't agree with WMG's stance on the use of their music, I can't argue with their right to do it.

Brokenhearted, I decided to take a break from the blog. Yet, I didn't stop filming or documenting our adventures in preparation for the day I was ready for our triumphant return. That day is today.

Coming soon; Vegas trips, our Christmas misadventures at Disney World, Beatles Rock Band, more past and future vacation adventures, snowboarding and more videos. We are excited to be back and hope you enjoy all we have share.

No comments:

Post a Comment